- Set up your space for cooking success
- Master basic techniques, such as boiling, grilling, and more
- Prepare more than 140 simple dishes
Your go-to guide for success in the kitchen
Ready to do more than boil water? Cooking Basics For Dummies will help you expand your skills and develop your confidence in the kitchen. With simple instructions and a fun-and-friendly tone, this cookbook shows you how to prepare everything--from traditional dishes to the latest popular foods, and from brilliant breakfasts to delectable desserts. Whether you're looking to make dinner in a pinch or crafting a dish for a special occasion, you'll find everything you need to start creating delicious, healthy meals.
- More than 140 recipes to try
- Essential tools and equipment
- The lowdown on baking, saut ing, and steaming
- How to stock your pantry and fridge with the right ingredients
- Chefs' secrets that will have you cooking like a pro
Cooking Basics For Dummies, 5th Edition (9781119696773) was previously published as Cooking Basics For Dummies, 5th Edition (9781118922316). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
Binding Type: Paperback
Author: Marie Rama, Bryan Miller
Publisher: For Dummies
Size: 9.20h x 7.40w x 1.20d