Sister Bear is a super soccer player. She should be a shoo-in at soccer tryouts ... except for one little problem. Sister Bear is too small. Will Sister make the team despite her size?
This engaging early reader chapter book features all your favorite Berenstain Bear family and friends.
Sister is fast on her feet. She kicks the ball with the power of a cub twice her size. Yet, even Mama, Papa, and Brother think she has set her sights too high because the other kids are all bigger than Sister. Is Sister Bear is too small to make the team?
This early reader chapter book helps kids connect plot to chapter structure, taking their love of books and reading to the next level. And, as part of the beloved Living Lights: A Faith Story series, it's the perfect segue for emerging readers and fans of the brand.
The Berenstain Bears The Trouble with Tryouts
- Helps early readers ages 6-10 graduate from following along with picture books to reading chapter books on their own
- Is the perfect stepping stone for readers who are ready to take the next important step in their reading comprehension
- Includes all the Berenstain Bears family and friends who have been beloved by parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren for decades
- Features kid-friendly text and easy-to-read, easy-to-remember Scripture verses
- Teaches valuable life lessons about always believing in yourself and never underestimating the power of an underdog
- Is a fun, new book in the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights: A Faith Story series, which has sold over 8 million copies since 2008
Binding Type: Paperback
Author: Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain
Size: 6.80h x 5.00w x 0.30d